- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who Picked Up The Best Finish This Weekend?
It was business as usual for the UFC this weekend as the promotion made history holding two events in just one day. UFC Fight Night 41 and The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3 Finale went down on Saturday, leaving fight fans a full day of MMA action.
With there being two cards this weekend, LowKick’s “Finish of the Night” poll has been combined for both of the events; giving you guys a tough list to chose from.
Last weeks “Finish of the Night” winner was unsurprisingly won by the new bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw for knocking out former champ Renan Barão in the main event of UFC 173. Dillashaw smashed the poll with 77% of the votes.
Robbie Lawler was your next pick for TKO’ing Jake Ellenberger. “Ruthless” took 9% of the votes. Lawler narrowly beat Daniel Cormier who picked up 7% for submitting Dan Henderson with a rear-naked choke.
Out of the two events on Saturday, there were eleven finishes in total. Fight Night 41 saw four finishes with three submissions and one TKO. While TUF:Brazil 3 seen there subs also with four other fights ending in TKO/KO.
Who do you think picked up the best finish? Cast your votes and checkout the results below: