- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
POLL: Who Is The Most Talented Fighter Currently Not On The UFC's Roster?
It’s common knowledge that the UFC has the most talented fighters on the planet. After absorbing other elite promotions such as Pride, Strikeforce and the WEC, the UFC has picked up the majority of the best fighters in the world; but not them all.
Bellator, WSOF and One FC are just a few organizations which have top ranked fighters within their roaster. Guys like Ben Askren, Eddie Alverez and Bibiano Fernades all have the talent to compete at the top level, but they aren’t fighting in the premier mixed martial arts promotion.
As we know the UFC has also cut ties with some of it’s elite athletes due to various reasons; most can still compete at a high level. Rousimar Palhares and Yushin Okami are an example of this, both of the former UFC starts competed at WSOF 8 this weekend picking up there first wins since competing in the Octagon in dominant fashion.
But out of all the top fighters currently competing outside the UFC, who is the most talented?
Cast your votes below for who you think and checkout the results: