- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Who Is The Most Talented Fighter Currently Not On The UFC's Roster?
It’s common knowledge that the UFC has the most talented fighters on the planet. After absorbing other elite promotions such as Pride, Strikeforce and the WEC, the UFC has picked up the majority of the best fighters in the world; but not them all.
Bellator, WSOF and One FC are just a few organizations which have top ranked fighters within their roaster. Guys like Ben Askren, Eddie Alverez and Bibiano Fernades all have the talent to compete at the top level, but they aren’t fighting in the premier mixed martial arts promotion.
As we know the UFC has also cut ties with some of it’s elite athletes due to various reasons; most can still compete at a high level. Rousimar Palhares and Yushin Okami are an example of this, both of the former UFC starts competed at WSOF 8 this weekend picking up there first wins since competing in the Octagon in dominant fashion.
But out of all the top fighters currently competing outside the UFC, who is the most talented?
Cast your votes below for who you think and checkout the results: