- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
POLL: Who Do You Think Won At Bellator 120?
Bellator 120 went down tonight (Sat., May 17, 2014) from the Landers Center in Southaven, Mississippi, marking the promotion’s first foray into pay-per-view (PPV).
While the event suffered a huge blow when lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez was forced out of his awaited rubber match with Michael Chandler, lightweight contender Will Brooks proved he could hang with the best by taking home the interim strap with a split decision.
It was a back-an-forth battle that saw each fighter in serious trouble at different points throughout, and the decision could have gone either way.
For the evening’s Quinton “Rampage” Jackson vs. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal headliner, the story unfolded as promised with “King Mo” using his vaunted wrestling to repeatedly take “Rampage” to the ground. However, he did nothing with the positional advantage, and Jackson actually showed a great gas tank by getting back to his feet many times.
In the stand-up, it was clear that “Rampage’s” boxing was doing much more damage than anything Lawal could muster, but the former UFC champ also missed with a ton of lunging power shots. The fight, like most of the recent bouts that have been heavy on trash talk, just failed to live up to the massive hype set forth by the build-up.
In any case, the fights themselves came down to some razor thin results. Who do think deserved to win at Bellator 120?