- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
POLL: Who Do You Think Deserves The Next Welterweight Title Shot
The UFC’s marquee division is stacked to the brim with potential title contenders and big names, but with that boost in talent comes a very messy title picture. UFC 171 saw Tyron Woodley, Hector Lombard and Johny Hendricks increase their stock in a big way, and guys like Rory MacDonald, Carlos Condit, Jake Ellenberger and Robbie Lawler remain in the mix.
The UFC is yet to officially announce the next fighter to receive the shot at glory, and Johny Hendricks’ recent injury woes do not help the situation. If I had a choice, I’d say Rory MacDonald gets the shot. I’m not the biggest ‘Ares’ fan, but the rankings need to be considered.
Of course there is always the Nick Diaz variable, but I hope that won’t happen. Who do you think deserves the next welterweight title shot, assuming the division isn’t held up by Hendricks’ injured elbow?