- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
POLL: Who Do You Think Deserves The Next Welterweight Title Shot
The UFC’s marquee division is stacked to the brim with potential title contenders and big names, but with that boost in talent comes a very messy title picture. UFC 171 saw Tyron Woodley, Hector Lombard and Johny Hendricks increase their stock in a big way, and guys like Rory MacDonald, Carlos Condit, Jake Ellenberger and Robbie Lawler remain in the mix.
The UFC is yet to officially announce the next fighter to receive the shot at glory, and Johny Hendricks’ recent injury woes do not help the situation. If I had a choice, I’d say Rory MacDonald gets the shot. I’m not the biggest ‘Ares’ fan, but the rankings need to be considered.
Of course there is always the Nick Diaz variable, but I hope that won’t happen. Who do you think deserves the next welterweight title shot, assuming the division isn’t held up by Hendricks’ injured elbow?