- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
POLL: Who Did Enough To Deserve The Next Middleweight Title Shot?
Last night at UFC Fight Night 36, Lyoto Machida and Ronaldo Souza pulled off big wins to move one step closer to a UFC title shot. But who really did enough to clinch the next shot at the middleweight champion?
In the co-main event “Jacare” managed to out-grapple and outwork Francis Carmont to take home a unanimous decision win. The former Strikeforce champion is now 3-0 in the UFC since debuting for the promotion in May last year.
Machida put on a clinic in the main event, outstriking Gegard Mousasi with relative ease to take home a comfortable decision win. “The Dragon” is now 2-0 in the UFC’s middleweight division after knocking out Mark Munoz at UFC Fight Night 30.
Both Brazilians looked impressive in their fights and will be campaigning for a shot against the winner of Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort in May, but who do you think deserves the next crack at the middleweight champ?
Cast your answers below and check out the results.
Photo Credit: Jason Silva for USA TODAY Sports