- Anderson Silva Still Denies Steroid Use, Do You Believe Him?
- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, Rockhold Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
POLL: Who Deserves “Finish Of The Night” From UFC Fight Night 40?
The UFC delivered another fantastic night of MMA action last night with Fight Night 40 which turned out to be one of the best events of 2014 so far.
On my last “Finish of the Night” poll, for UFC 172, I said that may have been the toughest one for you LowKickers to pick with so many highlight stoppages on the Baltimore card. But you guys have got a tough decision again this week as UFN 40 produced seven ruthless finishes; all coming by way of KO/TKO.
UFC 172′s “Finish of the Night” winner went to former Strikeforce champion Luke Rockhold for his slick kimura on Tim Boesch. Rockhold took one of the closest polls to date with 36% of the votes.
Second went to Chris Beal for his crushing flying knee knee to stop Patrick Williams on the preliminary card. Beal was a close second taking 29% of the votes.
Cast your votes for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results below: