- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who Deserves “Finish Of The Night” From UFC Fight Night 40?
The UFC delivered another fantastic night of MMA action last night with Fight Night 40 which turned out to be one of the best events of 2014 so far.
On my last “Finish of the Night” poll, for UFC 172, I said that may have been the toughest one for you LowKickers to pick with so many highlight stoppages on the Baltimore card. But you guys have got a tough decision again this week as UFN 40 produced seven ruthless finishes; all coming by way of KO/TKO.
UFC 172′s “Finish of the Night” winner went to former Strikeforce champion Luke Rockhold for his slick kimura on Tim Boesch. Rockhold took one of the closest polls to date with 36% of the votes.
Second went to Chris Beal for his crushing flying knee knee to stop Patrick Williams on the preliminary card. Beal was a close second taking 29% of the votes.
Cast your votes for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results below: