- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
POLL: Who Deserves “Finish Of The Night” From UFC Fight Night 40?
The UFC delivered another fantastic night of MMA action last night with Fight Night 40 which turned out to be one of the best events of 2014 so far.
On my last “Finish of the Night” poll, for UFC 172, I said that may have been the toughest one for you LowKickers to pick with so many highlight stoppages on the Baltimore card. But you guys have got a tough decision again this week as UFN 40 produced seven ruthless finishes; all coming by way of KO/TKO.
UFC 172′s “Finish of the Night” winner went to former Strikeforce champion Luke Rockhold for his slick kimura on Tim Boesch. Rockhold took one of the closest polls to date with 36% of the votes.
Second went to Chris Beal for his crushing flying knee knee to stop Patrick Williams on the preliminary card. Beal was a close second taking 29% of the votes.
Cast your votes for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results below: