- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
POLL: Who Deserves “Finish Of The Night” From TUF: Nations Finale?
Overall, The Ultimate Fighter: Nations Finale turned out to be another great event for the UFC, delivering some top quality fights.
TUF: Nations Finale took place at the Colisee Pepsi arena in Qubec City, Quebec, Canada and featured a main event between middleweights Michael Bisping and Tim Kennedy.
I never made a poll for Saturdays “Finsh of the Night” winner at UFC Fight Night 39 but, in my opinion, it easily had to go to Roy Nelson for knocking Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira out cold in the cards main event.
For me, the second most “impressive” finish had to go to Ramsey Nijem who took out the unbeaten Beneil Dariush after a brutal assault in the very first round.
There were four finishes from last nights action, with two knockouts and two TKO’s. Ryan Jimmo and K.J Noons stopped Sean O’Connell and Sam Stout respectively with vicious first round KO’s. While Dustin Poirer followed by Elias Theodorou took home TKO finishes over Akira Corrasani and Sheldon Westcott.
There were no submission finishes at last nights event.
Cast your votes below for who you think had the best stoppage and check out the results for this Wednesday’s “Finish of the Night” winner: