- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who Deserves “Finish Of The Night” For UFC 174?
LowKick’s “Finish of the Night” poll returns this week for UFC 174 to pick out the best stoppage from Saturday Night’s action.
Due to an unfortunate incident with a door, I was unable to do a poll for UFN 42 last week but I think it’s safe to assume Ben Henderson would have won for his fourth round rear naked choke on Rustam Khabilov.
The last “Finish of the Night” poll came the week prior, combining the stoppages from UFC Fight Night 41 and the TUF: Brazil Finale. In first place was former Strikeforce light-heavyweight champion Gegard Mousasi for his first round submission over Mark Munoz in UFN 41′s headliner. Mousasi took 52% of the votes.
Second up was the TUF: Brazil Finale headliner Stipe Miocic for knocking out Fabio Maldonado in just 35 seconds. Miocic received 28% of the votes.
Overall, we seen four stoppages this weekend with two submissions and two KO/TKO’s. Cast your votes for this weeks “Finish of the Night” winner and checkout the results below: