- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
POLL: Who Deserved “Finish of the Night” From UFC 171?
Photo: Jayne Kamin-Oncea for USA TODAY Sports
The UFC put on another thrilling event this weekend in Dallas, Texas which featured some top quality finishes.
UFC 171 took place in the American Airlines Center and featured a welterweight title fight in the main event as Johny Hendricks squared off against Robbie Lawler in what proved to be an all out war.
Last weeks “Finish of the Night” winner was Alexander Gustafsson who won with ease after getting 61% of the votes for his second round knockout over Jimi Manuwa. In second place was Gunnar Nelson who took just 17% of the vote for his first round submission over Omari Akhmedov.
Overall, there were four finishes at UFC 171 with it spilt 50/50 between knockouts and submissions.
Sean Strickland and Ovince St. Preux picked up the two submission wins on the card for their finishes over Robert McDaniel and Nikita Krylov. While Dennis Bermudez then Tyron Woodley took home TKO wins for their finishes of Jimmy Hettes and Carlos Condit.
Cast your votes below for who you think had the best stoppage and checkout the results for this weekends “Finish of the Night” winner: