- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
POLL: Which UFC 173 Main Card Bout Are You Most Excited About?
With UFC 173 just around the corner, we look forward to one of the most stacked events of the year so far. The headlining bout on the card is a bantamweight title tilt between the current boss Renan Barao, and surging contender T.J. Dillashaw. The champion has been putting the screws to the division for a while now, but facing an unorthodox and hungry young contender in ‘The Viper’.
Co-main for the May 24 card is a light-heavyweight match between MMA legend Dan Henderson, and new-breed beast Daniel Cormier. DC will look to prove he is ready for the title shot after working hard in his stint as a heavyweight, and also in dropping to 205 pounds. In his way stands heavy-hitting bookies breaker Hendo, who cares not about odds, and only about knocking people out.
Robbie Lawler faces Jake Ellenberger in a lock for ‘Fight of the night’, and the winner will emerge as a clear-cut contender for a title shot. The 170-pound division is as dangerous as ever, and it’s fights like these that make it the most exciting division. ‘Ruthless’ will look to bounce back from his loss against the champion Johny Hendricks, and ‘The Juggernaut’ hopes to get back to winning ways after dropping one to Rory MacDonald.
With three great fights at the top of the main card at UFC 173, which are you looking forward to seeing most? Take a vote and have a say.