- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
POLL: Which UFC 173 Main Card Bout Are You Most Excited About?
With UFC 173 just around the corner, we look forward to one of the most stacked events of the year so far. The headlining bout on the card is a bantamweight title tilt between the current boss Renan Barao, and surging contender T.J. Dillashaw. The champion has been putting the screws to the division for a while now, but facing an unorthodox and hungry young contender in ‘The Viper’.
Co-main for the May 24 card is a light-heavyweight match between MMA legend Dan Henderson, and new-breed beast Daniel Cormier. DC will look to prove he is ready for the title shot after working hard in his stint as a heavyweight, and also in dropping to 205 pounds. In his way stands heavy-hitting bookies breaker Hendo, who cares not about odds, and only about knocking people out.
Robbie Lawler faces Jake Ellenberger in a lock for ‘Fight of the night’, and the winner will emerge as a clear-cut contender for a title shot. The 170-pound division is as dangerous as ever, and it’s fights like these that make it the most exciting division. ‘Ruthless’ will look to bounce back from his loss against the champion Johny Hendricks, and ‘The Juggernaut’ hopes to get back to winning ways after dropping one to Rory MacDonald.
With three great fights at the top of the main card at UFC 173, which are you looking forward to seeing most? Take a vote and have a say.