- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
POLL: Which UFC 173 Main Card Bout Are You Most Excited About?
With UFC 173 just around the corner, we look forward to one of the most stacked events of the year so far. The headlining bout on the card is a bantamweight title tilt between the current boss Renan Barao, and surging contender T.J. Dillashaw. The champion has been putting the screws to the division for a while now, but facing an unorthodox and hungry young contender in ‘The Viper’.
Co-main for the May 24 card is a light-heavyweight match between MMA legend Dan Henderson, and new-breed beast Daniel Cormier. DC will look to prove he is ready for the title shot after working hard in his stint as a heavyweight, and also in dropping to 205 pounds. In his way stands heavy-hitting bookies breaker Hendo, who cares not about odds, and only about knocking people out.
Robbie Lawler faces Jake Ellenberger in a lock for ‘Fight of the night’, and the winner will emerge as a clear-cut contender for a title shot. The 170-pound division is as dangerous as ever, and it’s fights like these that make it the most exciting division. ‘Ruthless’ will look to bounce back from his loss against the champion Johny Hendricks, and ‘The Juggernaut’ hopes to get back to winning ways after dropping one to Rory MacDonald.
With three great fights at the top of the main card at UFC 173, which are you looking forward to seeing most? Take a vote and have a say.