- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
POLL: Which Headliner Saw The Best Finish This Weekend?
The UFC returned with another duo event this weekend as UFC Fight Night 48: Bisping vs. Lee in Macao followed by Fight Night 49: Henderson vs. Dos Anjos in Tulsa both went down.
UFN 48 took place in the Cotai Arena and was the UFC’s third trip to Macao, China. In the main event TUF 3 winner Michael Bisping took out former Strikeforce champion Cung Le with a vicious fourth round stoppage after battering the 42-year old for the entire fight.
Later on in the day we saw UFN 49 go down from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. That headliner saw a huge upset as Rafael Dos Anjos handed former lightweight champion
Benson Henderson the first knockout loss of his professional career.
The victories were huge for both men and they are set to shoot up their respective divisions with the win, but out of the two stoppages; who picked up the best finish?
Cast your votes and check out the results below: