- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
POLL: Which Headliner Saw The Best Finish This Weekend?
The UFC returned with another duo event this weekend as UFC Fight Night 48: Bisping vs. Lee in Macao followed by Fight Night 49: Henderson vs. Dos Anjos in Tulsa both went down.
UFN 48 took place in the Cotai Arena and was the UFC’s third trip to Macao, China. In the main event TUF 3 winner Michael Bisping took out former Strikeforce champion Cung Le with a vicious fourth round stoppage after battering the 42-year old for the entire fight.
Later on in the day we saw UFN 49 go down from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. That headliner saw a huge upset as Rafael Dos Anjos handed former lightweight champion
Benson Henderson the first knockout loss of his professional career.
The victories were huge for both men and they are set to shoot up their respective divisions with the win, but out of the two stoppages; who picked up the best finish?
Cast your votes and check out the results below: