- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
Watch The Korean Zombie’s Last Training Session Before Aldo
UFC featherweight title challenger Chan Sung Jung got the opportunity of a lifetime when former number one contender Anthony Pettis went down with a knee injury. Set to face perennial 145 lb. champ Jose Aldo in the UFC 163 main event in two weeks, it will be a tough return to the octagon for Jung.
However, he’s a very well-rounded, dangerous fighter and arguably the most legitimate threat to Aldo’s belt outside of Frankie Edgar. The Korean Zombie recently completed what appeared to be an intense training camp for the pivotal bout, and Cor MMA caught some of the footage for his final training session.
Do you think that Jung can be the man to finally dethrone Aldo?