- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
Watch The Korean Zombie’s Last Training Session Before Aldo
UFC featherweight title challenger Chan Sung Jung got the opportunity of a lifetime when former number one contender Anthony Pettis went down with a knee injury. Set to face perennial 145 lb. champ Jose Aldo in the UFC 163 main event in two weeks, it will be a tough return to the octagon for Jung.
However, he’s a very well-rounded, dangerous fighter and arguably the most legitimate threat to Aldo’s belt outside of Frankie Edgar. The Korean Zombie recently completed what appeared to be an intense training camp for the pivotal bout, and Cor MMA caught some of the footage for his final training session.
Do you think that Jung can be the man to finally dethrone Aldo?