- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Watch The Korean Zombie’s Last Training Session Before Aldo
UFC featherweight title challenger Chan Sung Jung got the opportunity of a lifetime when former number one contender Anthony Pettis went down with a knee injury. Set to face perennial 145 lb. champ Jose Aldo in the UFC 163 main event in two weeks, it will be a tough return to the octagon for Jung.
However, he’s a very well-rounded, dangerous fighter and arguably the most legitimate threat to Aldo’s belt outside of Frankie Edgar. The Korean Zombie recently completed what appeared to be an intense training camp for the pivotal bout, and Cor MMA caught some of the footage for his final training session.
Do you think that Jung can be the man to finally dethrone Aldo?