- Not Content With Just Lesnar, Scott Coker Headed To Japan To Talk With Fedor Emelianenko
- Ranking The Best UFC Knockouts Of 2014
- UFC Bad Blood: Jon Jones
- UFC 181 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: What Was Your Favorite UFC Fight From 2014?
- “Bones”: Daniel Cormier Reminds Me Of Chael Sonnen
- UFC Fight Night 58 Ratings Show Significant Increase In Viewership For FOX Sports 1
Watch The Korean Zombie’s Last Training Session Before Aldo
UFC featherweight title challenger Chan Sung Jung got the opportunity of a lifetime when former number one contender Anthony Pettis went down with a knee injury. Set to face perennial 145 lb. champ Jose Aldo in the UFC 163 main event in two weeks, it will be a tough return to the octagon for Jung.
However, he’s a very well-rounded, dangerous fighter and arguably the most legitimate threat to Aldo’s belt outside of Frankie Edgar. The Korean Zombie recently completed what appeared to be an intense training camp for the pivotal bout, and Cor MMA caught some of the footage for his final training session.
Do you think that Jung can be the man to finally dethrone Aldo?