- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- Mousasi vs. Philippou, Magny vs. Lim Added To UFC Fight Night 66
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Watch Lyoto Machida Demolish Mark Munoz At UFC Fight Night 30
Lyoto Machida is set for his second UFC Middleweight bout, as he headlines UFC Fight Night 36 against former Strikeforce 205 boss Gegard Mousasi. ‘The Dreamcatcher’ made a successful promotional debut against Ilir Latifi in mid 2013, and will look to add the former UFC LHW champ to his impressive record.
Ahead of ‘The Dragon’s’ 185lb. debut against Mark Munoz at UFC Fight Night in October 2013, he had received criticism for cagey performances at light-heavyweight. Defensive displays against Dan Henderson and Phil Davis had earned the former champ some hit-and-miss performances, and the word was that Machida had reinvented himself for his drop to MW.
‘The Filipino Wrecking Machine’ was looking to continue on his successful return against Tim Boetsch at UFC 162, but was met with a much-improved version of the Karate master Machida. What transpired was equally brutal and beautiful. Check out the video below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!