- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Video & Results
- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
Watch Dana White’s UFC on FOX 11 Post-Fight Media Scrum
UFC on FOX 11 was an exciting event that provided a well rounded mix of action for MMA-starved Florida UFC fans. The card saw Fabricio Werdum pull off a huge upset over favored Travis Browne, who allegedly broke his rib in the first round of last night’s (April 19, 2014) main event.
In the co-main event, former UFC women’s bantamweight challenger Miesha Tate pulled off a come-from-behind victory that could have truly gone either way. But “Cupcake” did much more to finish the fight than “Girlrilla,” earning a head-scratching unanimous decision in the process.
While Tate is still miles away from title contention, a fighter who hasn’t stepped in the cage since 2009 is not. UFC President Dana White was on hand to discuss Gina Carano, the refereeing in Florida, Jose Aldo, Renan Barao, and more in his UFC on FOX 11 post-fight media scrum courtesy of Ultimate Fighting Championship: