- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Watch Dana White’s UFC on FOX 11 Post-Fight Media Scrum
UFC on FOX 11 was an exciting event that provided a well rounded mix of action for MMA-starved Florida UFC fans. The card saw Fabricio Werdum pull off a huge upset over favored Travis Browne, who allegedly broke his rib in the first round of last night’s (April 19, 2014) main event.
In the co-main event, former UFC women’s bantamweight challenger Miesha Tate pulled off a come-from-behind victory that could have truly gone either way. But “Cupcake” did much more to finish the fight than “Girlrilla,” earning a head-scratching unanimous decision in the process.
While Tate is still miles away from title contention, a fighter who hasn’t stepped in the cage since 2009 is not. UFC President Dana White was on hand to discuss Gina Carano, the refereeing in Florida, Jose Aldo, Renan Barao, and more in his UFC on FOX 11 post-fight media scrum courtesy of Ultimate Fighting Championship: