- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort: The energy of the fans motivates me
Former UFC champ Vitor Belfort appears in a revealing video from UFC.com prior to his January 19th bout with Michael Bisping. He believes that words are powerful, but when the Octagon door is closed shut, your skills are all you have.
Belfort also touches on his respect for his fans and training partners. His love for fighting comes through in his philosophy, and it appears he and his opponent couldn’t be further polar opposites, at least on the surface. Will he stop Bisping’s trek for a bout with Anderson Silva?