- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort: The energy of the fans motivates me
Former UFC champ Vitor Belfort appears in a revealing video from UFC.com prior to his January 19th bout with Michael Bisping. He believes that words are powerful, but when the Octagon door is closed shut, your skills are all you have.
Belfort also touches on his respect for his fans and training partners. His love for fighting comes through in his philosophy, and it appears he and his opponent couldn’t be further polar opposites, at least on the surface. Will he stop Bisping’s trek for a bout with Anderson Silva?