- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Paige VanZant Demolishes Felice Herrig
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort: The energy of the fans motivates me
Former UFC champ Vitor Belfort appears in a revealing video from UFC.com prior to his January 19th bout with Michael Bisping. He believes that words are powerful, but when the Octagon door is closed shut, your skills are all you have.
Belfort also touches on his respect for his fans and training partners. His love for fighting comes through in his philosophy, and it appears he and his opponent couldn’t be further polar opposites, at least on the surface. Will he stop Bisping’s trek for a bout with Anderson Silva?