- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Warrior Code: Rory MacDonald
I love this kid. I think he’s awesome.
I think the thing that I love about him the most is, for lack of a better term, his sociopath qualities as a fighter. He’s the same guy 24 hours a day. He never seems to be up or down. He never seems to buy into any trash talk and it seems impossible to get into his head. As MacDonald says, “it’s not personal, it’s business.”
To me, MacDonald seems like a machine and the machine’s life has been about one thing its whole life and that’s MMA. He’s just this dispassionate guy who truly seems to live for learning how to hurt people and then going into the Octagon and using the education.
Whether or not he’s champion this year, next year or the year after that, the reality is that this kid will hold a belt one day.
His fight with Ellenberger this coming Saturday should be epic and could well win a bonus for either or both, fighters. Regardless of who the winner might be, the welterweight division will have a new contender by the time it’s over.