- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Warrior Code: Rory MacDonald
I love this kid. I think he’s awesome.
I think the thing that I love about him the most is, for lack of a better term, his sociopath qualities as a fighter. He’s the same guy 24 hours a day. He never seems to be up or down. He never seems to buy into any trash talk and it seems impossible to get into his head. As MacDonald says, “it’s not personal, it’s business.”
To me, MacDonald seems like a machine and the machine’s life has been about one thing its whole life and that’s MMA. He’s just this dispassionate guy who truly seems to live for learning how to hurt people and then going into the Octagon and using the education.
Whether or not he’s champion this year, next year or the year after that, the reality is that this kid will hold a belt one day.
His fight with Ellenberger this coming Saturday should be epic and could well win a bonus for either or both, fighters. Regardless of who the winner might be, the welterweight division will have a new contender by the time it’s over.