- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
War MMA Results: Baesman Edges Roberts
Nick Diaz’s War MMA put on their first show live tonight from Stockton, CA, and the bouts provided a solid debut for the promotion. In the main event, UFC veteran Daniel “Ninja” Roberts faced Justin Baesman. Roberts started strong, gaining top position on the ground and landing some good shots. Baesman was able to reverse position and end the round with a suplex.
Baesman clearly won the second round after nearly being finished in the first. While the fight ended with Baesman mounted, Roberts was never able to finish his opponent. Baesman took home the split decision victory.
In the co-main event, “Evil” Evan Esguerra peppered Caleb Mitchell with some impressive boxing at 135 lbs. Clayton McKinney also defeated Mike Persons in a close bout that as marred by three low blows.
Check out the War MMA results below:
War MMA 1 Full Results:
Justin Baesman def. Daniel Roberts via split decision
Evan Esguerra def. Caleb Mitchell via unanimous decision
Clayton McKinney def. Mike Persons via unanimous decision
D.J. Linderman def. Mike Hayes via unanimous decision
Cody Gibson def. Darin Cooley via R3 TKO
Roy Boughton def. Mike Martinez via R1 verbal submission (toehold)
Dominic Clarke def. Chris Quitiquit via R2 TKO (doctor stoppage)
Marcel Fortuna def. CJ Marsh via R2 submission (arm triangle)
Anthony Tatum def. Joey Cabezas via split decision
Adrian Adona def. Beau Hamilton via R2 TKO (doctor stoppage)
Mike Ortega def. Jordan Powell via split decision
Derek Brown def. Aziz Rashid via unanimous decision