- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
VLOG: Tom “Kong” Watson
Former BAMMA Middleweight Champion Tom “Kong” Watson recently made waves in his second UFC fight, defeating Stanislov Nedkov via TKO. Earning both Fight of the Night and Knockout of the Night bonuses for his impressive performance, Watson now looks to make his mark on his division with a high-profile bout.
Watson has become a major detractor of TRT as of late, speaking out against its users. His beliefs are to be a natural fighter, and he focuses on winning without the aid of any performance-enhancing drugs.
Below is the latest Vlog from Watson and Lowkick photographer Scott Hirano. The video details Watson’s intense training as well as some praise for Kong from UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre.