- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
- Knee Injury Forces Diego Sanchez Out Of UFC 180
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
- UFC 179 Open Workouts From Rio
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver In The Works For January UFC In Boston
- Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort Set For UFC 184 On February 28th From Los Angeles
VLOG: Tom “Kong” Watson
Former BAMMA Middleweight Champion Tom “Kong” Watson recently made waves in his second UFC fight, defeating Stanislov Nedkov via TKO. Earning both Fight of the Night and Knockout of the Night bonuses for his impressive performance, Watson now looks to make his mark on his division with a high-profile bout.
Watson has become a major detractor of TRT as of late, speaking out against its users. His beliefs are to be a natural fighter, and he focuses on winning without the aid of any performance-enhancing drugs.
Below is the latest Vlog from Watson and Lowkick photographer Scott Hirano. The video details Watson’s intense training as well as some praise for Kong from UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre.