- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
- Poll: Who Is The Strangest MMA Fighter Of All Time?
- Glover Teixeira On Jon Jones’ Eye Pokes: Either Way, He Would Have Won That Fight
- Chan Sung Jung Believes Military Service Will Give Him Time To Heal
- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
VLOG: Tom “Kong” Watson
Former BAMMA Middleweight Champion Tom “Kong” Watson recently made waves in his second UFC fight, defeating Stanislov Nedkov via TKO. Earning both Fight of the Night and Knockout of the Night bonuses for his impressive performance, Watson now looks to make his mark on his division with a high-profile bout.
Watson has become a major detractor of TRT as of late, speaking out against its users. His beliefs are to be a natural fighter, and he focuses on winning without the aid of any performance-enhancing drugs.
Below is the latest Vlog from Watson and Lowkick photographer Scott Hirano. The video details Watson’s intense training as well as some praise for Kong from UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre.