- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
VLOG: Tom “Kong” Watson
Former BAMMA Middleweight Champion Tom “Kong” Watson recently made waves in his second UFC fight, defeating Stanislov Nedkov via TKO. Earning both Fight of the Night and Knockout of the Night bonuses for his impressive performance, Watson now looks to make his mark on his division with a high-profile bout.
Watson has become a major detractor of TRT as of late, speaking out against its users. His beliefs are to be a natural fighter, and he focuses on winning without the aid of any performance-enhancing drugs.
Below is the latest Vlog from Watson and Lowkick photographer Scott Hirano. The video details Watson’s intense training as well as some praise for Kong from UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre.