- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
VLOG: Tom “Kong” Watson
Former BAMMA Middleweight Champion Tom “Kong” Watson recently made waves in his second UFC fight, defeating Stanislov Nedkov via TKO. Earning both Fight of the Night and Knockout of the Night bonuses for his impressive performance, Watson now looks to make his mark on his division with a high-profile bout.
Watson has become a major detractor of TRT as of late, speaking out against its users. His beliefs are to be a natural fighter, and he focuses on winning without the aid of any performance-enhancing drugs.
Below is the latest Vlog from Watson and Lowkick photographer Scott Hirano. The video details Watson’s intense training as well as some praise for Kong from UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre.