- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
Vitor Belfort Won’t Apologize For Being A Lion: I Am Who I Am
UFC middleweight contender and one of the last of the old school contingent Vitor Belfort will go up against Chris Weidman at UFC 181, despite failing numerous drug tests this year. A Nevada State Athletic Commission deemed that ‘The Phenom’ was above board with his testing, whilst slamming fellow middleweight Chael Sonnen with a two-year ban from fighting.
With all the controversy seemingly behind him, Belfort stopped by to talk with Fox Sports recently, claiming he sees holes in the champion’s game, and also that he will not apologize for being a lion. As crazy and scary as Belfort is, you have to give him credit for being able to hold an interview. The question now is can he win the belt at UFC 181 in December?
‘I am who I am, one time you ask God “who you are?”, I just say I am who I am, for you, I am who I am. I don’t apologize, I am a lion, and I don’t apologize to be a lion’
Notice in the video above that Belfort looks considerably smaller than in recent fights against Michael Bisping, Dan Henderson and Luke Rockhold. Could this contribute even more to his speedy hands on fight night? Check out the slightly bizarre interview above, and stay tuned to LowKick for more UFC 181 pre-fight coverage.