- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Vitor Belfort says that Forrest Griffin turned down fight with him at UFC 155
“I met with Forrest and he told me that he volunteered for a list of six names and mine was the first. He said he would face any of them except me. It’s good to have this kind of recognition. I am here to serve the company, ” Belfort said. Perhaps the reason that Griffin turned down the fight was because the two spent time at Xtreme Couture. Or, Griffin simply didn’t want the fight.
Meanwhile, Belfort says that he’s willing to face anyone at light heavyweight or middleweight.
“My weight, my category, are the medium. I am adaptable. But I do not have much time left in my career and I want to have great challenges, be in whichever weight it will be. I can make great fights and don’t run from anybody, I’ll be always ready,” he said.
There have been rumors that Belfort will take on Michael Bisping on a Brazilian card in January but the fight has yet to be confirmed by UFC authorities.