- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Vitor Belfort: I'm an old school fighter, facing Jon Jones at UFC 152 is "a great journey"
Number one contender for the UFC Light Heavyweight title, Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort, will enter the Octagon on September 22nd, with sights on dethroning the 10-years younger Jon Jones. Speaking on Inside MMA, Belfort explained he’s an old school fighter, who’s ready to fight anytime and in any place. The Phenom related to the encounter with Jon Jones as “an awesome journey”, and a great opportunity to win his first UFC title since 2004.
Quote via MMAWeekly.com:
“Bas, remember, I am from your time; we are old school guys. We are the type of fighters, we adapt to fight. We are ready to fight tomorrow in the gym,” Belfort reminded Inside MMA co-host Bas Rutten. “I used to fight in the Carlson Gracie time; we used to fight every day in the gym.
“Taking this fight on such short notice and going up in the division, it’s an awesome journey in myself.”