- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Vitor Belfort: I'm an old school fighter, facing Jon Jones at UFC 152 is "a great journey"
Number one contender for the UFC Light Heavyweight title, Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort, will enter the Octagon on September 22nd, with sights on dethroning the 10-years younger Jon Jones. Speaking on Inside MMA, Belfort explained he’s an old school fighter, who’s ready to fight anytime and in any place. The Phenom related to the encounter with Jon Jones as “an awesome journey”, and a great opportunity to win his first UFC title since 2004.
Quote via MMAWeekly.com:
“Bas, remember, I am from your time; we are old school guys. We are the type of fighters, we adapt to fight. We are ready to fight tomorrow in the gym,” Belfort reminded Inside MMA co-host Bas Rutten. “I used to fight in the Carlson Gracie time; we used to fight every day in the gym.
“Taking this fight on such short notice and going up in the division, it’s an awesome journey in myself.”