- UFC Bad Blood And UFC Countdown: Jones vs. Cormier To Air Tonight
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Vitor Belfort: I'm an old school fighter, facing Jon Jones at UFC 152 is "a great journey"
Number one contender for the UFC Light Heavyweight title, Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort, will enter the Octagon on September 22nd, with sights on dethroning the 10-years younger Jon Jones. Speaking on Inside MMA, Belfort explained he’s an old school fighter, who’s ready to fight anytime and in any place. The Phenom related to the encounter with Jon Jones as “an awesome journey”, and a great opportunity to win his first UFC title since 2004.
Quote via MMAWeekly.com:
“Bas, remember, I am from your time; we are old school guys. We are the type of fighters, we adapt to fight. We are ready to fight tomorrow in the gym,” Belfort reminded Inside MMA co-host Bas Rutten. “I used to fight in the Carlson Gracie time; we used to fight every day in the gym.
“Taking this fight on such short notice and going up in the division, it’s an awesome journey in myself.”