- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
Vitor Belfort: I'm an old school fighter, facing Jon Jones at UFC 152 is "a great journey"
Number one contender for the UFC Light Heavyweight title, Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort, will enter the Octagon on September 22nd, with sights on dethroning the 10-years younger Jon Jones. Speaking on Inside MMA, Belfort explained he’s an old school fighter, who’s ready to fight anytime and in any place. The Phenom related to the encounter with Jon Jones as “an awesome journey”, and a great opportunity to win his first UFC title since 2004.
Quote via MMAWeekly.com:
“Bas, remember, I am from your time; we are old school guys. We are the type of fighters, we adapt to fight. We are ready to fight tomorrow in the gym,” Belfort reminded Inside MMA co-host Bas Rutten. “I used to fight in the Carlson Gracie time; we used to fight every day in the gym.
“Taking this fight on such short notice and going up in the division, it’s an awesome journey in myself.”