- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Video: Watch Chad Laprise’s Brutal Knockout Of Kajan Johnson On TUF: Nations
The first season of The Ultimate Fighter: Nations, featuring dueling teams from Canada and Australia headed by coaches Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke, hasn’t exactly garnered a massive following.
It’s rarely talked about, and those who have watched it have regarded it as boring. However, all of that changed during the show’s tenth episode last night, when Canadian team members Chad Laprise and Kajan Johnson went to war in the Octagon.
A jaw-shattering knockout ensued, marking one of the few memorable moments on the show’s inaugural stint. In case you didn’t see it (and you probably didn’t), check out the full fight courtesy of The Ultimate Fighter below: