- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
Video: Watch Chad Laprise’s Brutal Knockout Of Kajan Johnson On TUF: Nations
The first season of The Ultimate Fighter: Nations, featuring dueling teams from Canada and Australia headed by coaches Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke, hasn’t exactly garnered a massive following.
It’s rarely talked about, and those who have watched it have regarded it as boring. However, all of that changed during the show’s tenth episode last night, when Canadian team members Chad Laprise and Kajan Johnson went to war in the Octagon.
A jaw-shattering knockout ensued, marking one of the few memorable moments on the show’s inaugural stint. In case you didn’t see it (and you probably didn’t), check out the full fight courtesy of The Ultimate Fighter below: