- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Video: Watch Chad Laprise’s Brutal Knockout Of Kajan Johnson On TUF: Nations
The first season of The Ultimate Fighter: Nations, featuring dueling teams from Canada and Australia headed by coaches Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke, hasn’t exactly garnered a massive following.
It’s rarely talked about, and those who have watched it have regarded it as boring. However, all of that changed during the show’s tenth episode last night, when Canadian team members Chad Laprise and Kajan Johnson went to war in the Octagon.
A jaw-shattering knockout ensued, marking one of the few memorable moments on the show’s inaugural stint. In case you didn’t see it (and you probably didn’t), check out the full fight courtesy of The Ultimate Fighter below: