- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Video: Watch Chad Laprise’s Brutal Knockout Of Kajan Johnson On TUF: Nations
The first season of The Ultimate Fighter: Nations, featuring dueling teams from Canada and Australia headed by coaches Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke, hasn’t exactly garnered a massive following.
It’s rarely talked about, and those who have watched it have regarded it as boring. However, all of that changed during the show’s tenth episode last night, when Canadian team members Chad Laprise and Kajan Johnson went to war in the Octagon.
A jaw-shattering knockout ensued, marking one of the few memorable moments on the show’s inaugural stint. In case you didn’t see it (and you probably didn’t), check out the full fight courtesy of The Ultimate Fighter below: