- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Video: Watch Chad Laprise’s Brutal Knockout Of Kajan Johnson On TUF: Nations
The first season of The Ultimate Fighter: Nations, featuring dueling teams from Canada and Australia headed by coaches Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke, hasn’t exactly garnered a massive following.
It’s rarely talked about, and those who have watched it have regarded it as boring. However, all of that changed during the show’s tenth episode last night, when Canadian team members Chad Laprise and Kajan Johnson went to war in the Octagon.
A jaw-shattering knockout ensued, marking one of the few memorable moments on the show’s inaugural stint. In case you didn’t see it (and you probably didn’t), check out the full fight courtesy of The Ultimate Fighter below: