- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Video: Uriah Hall Scuffles With Mayhem Miller After Racial Slur
It seems that former UFC and Strikeforce competitor Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller has gone completely off the rails. As if it wasn’t bad enough that he flopped in the UFC, was arrested for harassment and then two assault charges, Miller has now taken a racist approach to his everyday list of things that make him a giant douche stain loser.
The scuffle was reported a few days ago, but without any real hard evidence, now a report from MMA Interviews, and subsequent youtube video have emerged. Check out what Spencer Larza reported:
‘The scene begins with Miller being aggressive to a woman who is apparently his ex girlfriend who he has allegedly assaulted in the recent past… She was visibly emotional and upset and he continued to yell at her as her friend shielded her from Miller. Uriah Hall poked his head in the situation and instantly Miller turned his aggression to him. He began with continuous rants of, “N—– please.”
Mayhem also bolstered his argument for the first prize of biggest asshole on the planet (narrowly beating a ten foot hole in the town of Assberg), by taking to his Twitter account and continuing his racial tirade:
HAHAHA FUCK YOU BITCH NIGGA
— ????IW W?H?∀W (@mayhemmiller) October 26, 2013
I don’t have enough words to describe how poorly though out Miller’s rants are. Racism is possibly the lowest form of human thought that is ever going to be conjured up, it leads to nothing but negativity and wrong doing.
Hall is booked to fight Chris Leben at UFC 168, so hopefully this run in has no bearing on that. The video evidence below should clear Hall of any wrong doing, and further makes the case for Jason Miller climbing in to a hole and staying there. Video via MMA interviews.