- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Video: Uriah Hall Scuffles With Mayhem Miller After Racial Slur
It seems that former UFC and Strikeforce competitor Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller has gone completely off the rails. As if it wasn’t bad enough that he flopped in the UFC, was arrested for harassment and then two assault charges, Miller has now taken a racist approach to his everyday list of things that make him a giant douche stain loser.
The scuffle was reported a few days ago, but without any real hard evidence, now a report from MMA Interviews, and subsequent youtube video have emerged. Check out what Spencer Larza reported:
‘The scene begins with Miller being aggressive to a woman who is apparently his ex girlfriend who he has allegedly assaulted in the recent past… She was visibly emotional and upset and he continued to yell at her as her friend shielded her from Miller. Uriah Hall poked his head in the situation and instantly Miller turned his aggression to him. He began with continuous rants of, “N—– please.”
Mayhem also bolstered his argument for the first prize of biggest asshole on the planet (narrowly beating a ten foot hole in the town of Assberg), by taking to his Twitter account and continuing his racial tirade:
HAHAHA FUCK YOU BITCH NIGGA
— ????IW W?H?∀W (@mayhemmiller) October 26, 2013
I don’t have enough words to describe how poorly though out Miller’s rants are. Racism is possibly the lowest form of human thought that is ever going to be conjured up, it leads to nothing but negativity and wrong doing.
Hall is booked to fight Chris Leben at UFC 168, so hopefully this run in has no bearing on that. The video evidence below should clear Hall of any wrong doing, and further makes the case for Jason Miller climbing in to a hole and staying there. Video via MMA interviews.