- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Video: Chris Weidman Gets Bottles Smashed Over His Head By NFL Stars
Chris Weidman is without doubt one of the toughest competitors in mixed martial arts. The undefeated middleweight champion proved this when he knocked out Anderson Silva for the first time in his career, to capture his 185lb. crown.
“The All-American” is just under a week away now from his highly anticipated rematch with the Brazilian legend at UFC 169. The fight will be Weidman’s most important match of his career, another win over Silva will cement his legacy forever.
However, if you think the champ has been locked away 24/7 preparing for Silva, think again.
Checkout the video below as Weidman jokes around with former NFL players Darren Woodson and Damien Woody. “The All-American” demonstrates his toughness by allowing the NFL stars to break numerous bottles over his head. Something which I wouldn’t advise.
Weidman is set to battle with Silva next Saturday night in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.