- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Josh Rosenthal involved in drug case, pleads guilty to all charges
MMA Junkie is reporting that veteran referee Josh Rosenthal has been charged with conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. Rosenthal has plead guilty to all charges and is currently awating his sentence by the U.S. District court.
According to the report obtained from the U.S. District Attorney’s office, one year ago federal agents raided a warehouse owned by Rosenthal located in Oakland, California which contained 1,356 marijuana plants valued at over $6 million.
According to the report, the current sentence proposed by the government based on Rosenthal’s cooperation stands at 37 months in jail, including fines and five additional years of probation, during which he would be subject to random searches.
Had Rosenthal not cooperated via pleading guilty and striking a deal, he would have faced 10 years to life in prison, a $10 million fine and a minimum of five additional years’ probation.
Rosenthal has been contacted for comment, but has yet to respond, and his lawyer Ted W. Cassman, has been unavailable.
Stay tuned to Lowkick as this story progresses.