- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Vaughn Lee denies fight set with Urijah Faber
It sounded like a squash match when we initially heard it an it appears that the fight that didn’t make much sense may not be a sure thing after all.
Word was that Urijah Faber was set to face Vaughn Lee at UFC 156 in February. Most didn’t understand why a bout between the undeserving Lee and Faber would be made, including Lee.
“Yeah it’s a rumor, I haven’t heard anything from the UFC confirming it, so yeah it’s just a nice rumor that’s got me a lot of followers on Twitter,” Lee said in an interview with Fighters Only. “I heard about me fighting Faber over Twitter, people we’re like, ‘Well, you’re fighting Faber and all this,’ and I was like ‘Am I? Oh Cool.’ It’s just a rumor, we haven’t heard anything.”
This is a good thing considering that Lee is 1-2 in the UFC and is coming off a loss to Faber’s teammate T.J. Dillashaw. However, if this rumor isn’t true,one has to wonder if Faber is even on the card. If so, who is he fighting as most of the fighters in his division are either tied up or people he’s already faced.