- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Uriah Hall vs. Thiago Santos Added To UFC 175 In July
The Ultimate Fighter 17 runner-up Uriah Hall saved his UFC contract by literally retiring war-torn veteran Chris Leben at UFC 168 last December; seemingly putting his hard times behind him and displaying the killer instinct that many fans had suspected he lacked.
After losing to Kelvin Gastelum by split decision in the finale of TUF: Jones vs. Sonnen, U-Hall lost another split decision in his promotional debut to John Howard. It appears that Hall is back to the form that saw him score a savage KO over Adam Cella during his stint on TUF.
It emerged today that Hall will face Thiago Santos at UFC 175, as the two have verbally agreed to fight at middleweight. ‘Maretta’ is a 9-2 Brazilian prospect, who debuted with a submission loss to Cezar Ferreira last year, but has since bounced back with a submission win over Ronny Markes.
Set to go down in The Mandalay Bay Events Center, July 5, this is how the UFC 175 card is shaping up so far:
Middleweight championship Chris Weidman (c) vs. Lyoto Machida
Middleweight Urijah Hall vs. Thiago Santos
Light-heavyweight Daniel Cormier vs. Dan Henderson