- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Uriah Hall vs. Thiago Santos Added To UFC 175 In July
The Ultimate Fighter 17 runner-up Uriah Hall saved his UFC contract by literally retiring war-torn veteran Chris Leben at UFC 168 last December; seemingly putting his hard times behind him and displaying the killer instinct that many fans had suspected he lacked.
After losing to Kelvin Gastelum by split decision in the finale of TUF: Jones vs. Sonnen, U-Hall lost another split decision in his promotional debut to John Howard. It appears that Hall is back to the form that saw him score a savage KO over Adam Cella during his stint on TUF.
It emerged today that Hall will face Thiago Santos at UFC 175, as the two have verbally agreed to fight at middleweight. ‘Maretta’ is a 9-2 Brazilian prospect, who debuted with a submission loss to Cezar Ferreira last year, but has since bounced back with a submission win over Ronny Markes.
Set to go down in The Mandalay Bay Events Center, July 5, this is how the UFC 175 card is shaping up so far:
Middleweight championship Chris Weidman (c) vs. Lyoto Machida
Middleweight Urijah Hall vs. Thiago Santos
Light-heavyweight Daniel Cormier vs. Dan Henderson