- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Uriah Hall Trains With Kelvin Gastelum For UFC On FS1: Boston
Much has been debated about Uriah Hall since his TUF 17 finals loss to Kelvin Gastelum. There are those that feel he doesn’t have what it takes to compete at the top level, and those that feel it was simply nerves getting the better of him. Hall has a tough opponent for his next fight, who also likes to stand and bang. He will face John ‘Doomsday’ Howard at UFC on FS!: Boston, in a fight that will be pivotal to Hall’s career.
He needs to prove that he can perform under pressure, and a fight which is likely to stay on the feet will give U Hall that opportunity. Howard is on a two fight knockout streak and compiled a 6-1 record since his last UFC tenure ended in 2011. In his first fight back with the promotion, Howard will want to make a statement against the talented Hall.
Hall can be seen in the video below training with former rival Kelvin Gastelum. Gastelum was the man to beat Hall in TUF, but can be seen below helping with Hall’s boxing preparation. U Hall is looking pretty fast, and I’m really looking forward to this bout.
Check out the video courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T. and stay tuned to Lowkick!