- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Ultimate Fight Night 29 Post-Fight Press Conference
In the advent of some telling fights, the UFC post-fight presser (as begins) will endeavour to answer many of the questions that fans are left with, post the rendering of verdict and outcomes.
For many fans, it was perhaps a ho-hum affair. For others, it (may have) satiated whatever ground-war controversies that might have raged, within their minds.
In reflection upon the card as a whole, it might be a pass. However, it did, nonetheless, answer a number of questions regarding the 170 pound division.
The affirmative answer for any upon the accrued consciousness of this bout, post-fight, is this, the current division champion, George St. Pierre, has nothing to worry about.