- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
Ultimate Fight Night 29 Post-Fight Press Conference
In the advent of some telling fights, the UFC post-fight presser (as begins) will endeavour to answer many of the questions that fans are left with, post the rendering of verdict and outcomes.
For many fans, it was perhaps a ho-hum affair. For others, it (may have) satiated whatever ground-war controversies that might have raged, within their minds.
In reflection upon the card as a whole, it might be a pass. However, it did, nonetheless, answer a number of questions regarding the 170 pound division.
The affirmative answer for any upon the accrued consciousness of this bout, post-fight, is this, the current division champion, George St. Pierre, has nothing to worry about.