- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Ultimate Fight Night 29 Post-Fight Press Conference
In the advent of some telling fights, the UFC post-fight presser (as begins) will endeavour to answer many of the questions that fans are left with, post the rendering of verdict and outcomes.
For many fans, it was perhaps a ho-hum affair. For others, it (may have) satiated whatever ground-war controversies that might have raged, within their minds.
In reflection upon the card as a whole, it might be a pass. However, it did, nonetheless, answer a number of questions regarding the 170 pound division.
The affirmative answer for any upon the accrued consciousness of this bout, post-fight, is this, the current division champion, George St. Pierre, has nothing to worry about.