- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Ultimate Fight Night 29 Post-Fight Press Conference
In the advent of some telling fights, the UFC post-fight presser (as begins) will endeavour to answer many of the questions that fans are left with, post the rendering of verdict and outcomes.
For many fans, it was perhaps a ho-hum affair. For others, it (may have) satiated whatever ground-war controversies that might have raged, within their minds.
In reflection upon the card as a whole, it might be a pass. However, it did, nonetheless, answer a number of questions regarding the 170 pound division.
The affirmative answer for any upon the accrued consciousness of this bout, post-fight, is this, the current division champion, George St. Pierre, has nothing to worry about.