- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Live Stream 3 AM ET
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
Ultimate Fight Night 29 Post-Fight Press Conference
In the advent of some telling fights, the UFC post-fight presser (as begins) will endeavour to answer many of the questions that fans are left with, post the rendering of verdict and outcomes.
For many fans, it was perhaps a ho-hum affair. For others, it (may have) satiated whatever ground-war controversies that might have raged, within their minds.
In reflection upon the card as a whole, it might be a pass. However, it did, nonetheless, answer a number of questions regarding the 170 pound division.
The affirmative answer for any upon the accrued consciousness of this bout, post-fight, is this, the current division champion, George St. Pierre, has nothing to worry about.