- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Ultimate Fight Night 30 Bonuses: Lyoto Machida Earns His Money
UFC President Dana White has, at the Ultimate Fight Night 30 post-fight press conference, announced that the bonuses handed out for the Manchester event were $50,000.
The awards were given to Lyoto Machida, Nicholas Musoke, Luke Barnatt and Andrew Craig.
Lyoto Machida took home the knockout-of-the-night bonus, for his masterful head-kick and immediate dispatching of Mark Munoz. It truly was a thing of beauty. In the replay, fans could see Machida eating up just a little bit more of the range with every faint forward and boom, he exploded forward and up, and it was over for Mark.
Nicholas Musoke garnered the submission-of-the-night bonus, for his impressive armbar of Alessio Sakara. The two stood toe-to-toe throwing some heavy shots at one another and for a while, it looked like the bout had FOTN potential. However, when the fight went to the ground Sakara lingered in Musoke’s guard and paid for it, with a beautifully executed and transitioned armbar. As sunk, Sakara had no choice but to tap.
The fight-of-the-night honors were culled by Luke Barnatt and Andrew Craig picked, who put on put a pretty good fight and exchanged a lot of heavy shots in doing so. At one stage of the fight Barnatt had Craig all but out on his feet, but he somehow managed to survive. However, by the second round Barnatt was able to take full control of the fight and eventually submitted his tiring foe.
The event took place at the Phones4u Arena in Manchester, England.
Gates and attendances were not immediately available.