- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
UFN 30 Open Workout Highlights
Ultimate Fight Night 30 is just days away from going down in Manchester, England. Featuring a headlining bout of Mark Munoz vs. Lyoto Machida, I know the fighters at UFN 30 will get a huge reception from the native Machunians.
Also on the card is a potential barn burner between Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson at 155. The two feared strikers will likely provide a KOTN candidate as they both love to put fists on chins.
Although the card lacks the star studded line up of say UFC 166/67, these events can be sleepers amongst the more ‘famous’ cards. I hope this is a great card; who knows, maybe it will be.
Check out the recent UFN 30 open workout below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!