- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
UFN 30 Open Workout Highlights
Ultimate Fight Night 30 is just days away from going down in Manchester, England. Featuring a headlining bout of Mark Munoz vs. Lyoto Machida, I know the fighters at UFN 30 will get a huge reception from the native Machunians.
Also on the card is a potential barn burner between Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson at 155. The two feared strikers will likely provide a KOTN candidate as they both love to put fists on chins.
Although the card lacks the star studded line up of say UFC 166/67, these events can be sleepers amongst the more ‘famous’ cards. I hope this is a great card; who knows, maybe it will be.
Check out the recent UFN 30 open workout below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!