- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
UFN 30 Open Workout Highlights
Ultimate Fight Night 30 is just days away from going down in Manchester, England. Featuring a headlining bout of Mark Munoz vs. Lyoto Machida, I know the fighters at UFN 30 will get a huge reception from the native Machunians.
Also on the card is a potential barn burner between Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson at 155. The two feared strikers will likely provide a KOTN candidate as they both love to put fists on chins.
Although the card lacks the star studded line up of say UFC 166/67, these events can be sleepers amongst the more ‘famous’ cards. I hope this is a great card; who knows, maybe it will be.
Check out the recent UFN 30 open workout below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!