- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
UFN 30 Open Workout Highlights
Ultimate Fight Night 30 is just days away from going down in Manchester, England. Featuring a headlining bout of Mark Munoz vs. Lyoto Machida, I know the fighters at UFN 30 will get a huge reception from the native Machunians.
Also on the card is a potential barn burner between Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson at 155. The two feared strikers will likely provide a KOTN candidate as they both love to put fists on chins.
Although the card lacks the star studded line up of say UFC 166/67, these events can be sleepers amongst the more ‘famous’ cards. I hope this is a great card; who knows, maybe it will be.
Check out the recent UFN 30 open workout below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!