- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
UFN 30 Open Workout Highlights
Ultimate Fight Night 30 is just days away from going down in Manchester, England. Featuring a headlining bout of Mark Munoz vs. Lyoto Machida, I know the fighters at UFN 30 will get a huge reception from the native Machunians.
Also on the card is a potential barn burner between Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson at 155. The two feared strikers will likely provide a KOTN candidate as they both love to put fists on chins.
Although the card lacks the star studded line up of say UFC 166/67, these events can be sleepers amongst the more ‘famous’ cards. I hope this is a great card; who knows, maybe it will be.
Check out the recent UFN 30 open workout below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!