- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Natal Decisions Watson
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
UFC Ultimate Answers: The Best Finishers
In an entertaining video from Fuel TV, top UFC fighters weigh in on who they think can end a fight the best. Of course the obligatory names of Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are near the top, but there is a surprise or two as well.
Jose Aldo is also named, so let’s hope he can starting finishing UFC opponents with frequency in 2013. Is there anyone besides Anderson Silva that could be labeled the UFC’s top finisher? Let me know your vote.