- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
UFC Ultimate Answers: The Best Finishers
In an entertaining video from Fuel TV, top UFC fighters weigh in on who they think can end a fight the best. Of course the obligatory names of Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are near the top, but there is a surprise or two as well.
Jose Aldo is also named, so let’s hope he can starting finishing UFC opponents with frequency in 2013. Is there anyone besides Anderson Silva that could be labeled the UFC’s top finisher? Let me know your vote.