- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
UFC Ultimate Answers: The Best Finishers
In an entertaining video from Fuel TV, top UFC fighters weigh in on who they think can end a fight the best. Of course the obligatory names of Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are near the top, but there is a surprise or two as well.
Jose Aldo is also named, so let’s hope he can starting finishing UFC opponents with frequency in 2013. Is there anyone besides Anderson Silva that could be labeled the UFC’s top finisher? Let me know your vote.