- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC Ultimate Answers: The Best Finishers
In an entertaining video from Fuel TV, top UFC fighters weigh in on who they think can end a fight the best. Of course the obligatory names of Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are near the top, but there is a surprise or two as well.
Jose Aldo is also named, so let’s hope he can starting finishing UFC opponents with frequency in 2013. Is there anyone besides Anderson Silva that could be labeled the UFC’s top finisher? Let me know your vote.