- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
UFC Q&A with Ronda Rousey: The champ on Miesha Tate, armbars, the Olympics, and her “Rowdy” nickname
The long-anticipated day for UFC Fight Night 26 has arrived, and with it a ton of great fights will go down tonight in Boston. Prior to today’s events, UFC women’s Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey got on stage for a UFC Q&A, addressing a litany of questions that stemmed from her nickname all the way to her time as an Olympic medal-winning judoka.
Rousey is set to face off with her archrival Miesha Tate as the culmination of TUF 18, which is set to debut this September. The two will have their much-anticipated rematch in the co-main event of the year-ending blowout UFC 168 card.
Beyond that, Rousey’s star is beginning to shine outside of fighting in some huge ways, as she’s recently booked acting roles in the high-profile movie franchises “The Expendables 3,” and “Fast and Furious 7.” Check out Rousey’s full Q&A courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T. below: