- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta And Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Tyron Woodley Talks About “Fun” Training At Roufusport
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
UFC Primetime: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3, Episode 3
It’s all been said, it’s all been done and as this is being written the weigh-ins are just beginning, it is quite literally time, folks. A day that we’ve been waiting on for nearly a year is a mere 24 hours away. With it, one of the greatest UFC cards ever put together and at its apex, the two biggest, baddest heavyweights on the planet.
Tomorrow night, Cain Velasquez will look to defend his title against the only man that’s ever beaten him, Junior Dos Santos. In his turn, “Cigano” will be looking to reclaim his belt and avenge the only loss and humiliation on his record.
In what is the final installment of “Primetime”, we get to see the fighters in their final stages of preparation for combat. As always, no pre-fight show delivers better than Primetime.
Enjoy the show and the card tomorrow night, may the best men win.