- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC Primetime: St. Pierre vs. Hendricks – Episode 1
Reigning UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has had an iron grip on the 170-pound division since August 2007. Holding the record for most welterweight title defenses with eight, GSP has racked up 11 straight victories. He silenced his critics by successfully returning from ACL surgery to defeat Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz in his last two fights.
But at UFC 167, St. Pierre will face off against Johny Hendricks, an opponent that many deem GSP’s stiffest test yet. Hendricks has been mowing down competition left and right with his lethal mix of power and wrestling skill. He was last seen defeating Condit in a war at UFC 158.
The two will collide at UFC 167 on November 16 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevade. The first episode of “UFC Primetime” debuted tonight, chronicling the backstory and training of both combatants.
Check out the full episode below from the UFC: