- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC Primetime: St. Pierre vs. Hendricks – Episode 1
Reigning UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has had an iron grip on the 170-pound division since August 2007. Holding the record for most welterweight title defenses with eight, GSP has racked up 11 straight victories. He silenced his critics by successfully returning from ACL surgery to defeat Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz in his last two fights.
But at UFC 167, St. Pierre will face off against Johny Hendricks, an opponent that many deem GSP’s stiffest test yet. Hendricks has been mowing down competition left and right with his lethal mix of power and wrestling skill. He was last seen defeating Condit in a war at UFC 158.
The two will collide at UFC 167 on November 16 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevade. The first episode of “UFC Primetime” debuted tonight, chronicling the backstory and training of both combatants.
Check out the full episode below from the UFC: