- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
UFC Primetime: St. Pierre vs. Hendricks – Episode 1
Reigning UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has had an iron grip on the 170-pound division since August 2007. Holding the record for most welterweight title defenses with eight, GSP has racked up 11 straight victories. He silenced his critics by successfully returning from ACL surgery to defeat Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz in his last two fights.
But at UFC 167, St. Pierre will face off against Johny Hendricks, an opponent that many deem GSP’s stiffest test yet. Hendricks has been mowing down competition left and right with his lethal mix of power and wrestling skill. He was last seen defeating Condit in a war at UFC 158.
The two will collide at UFC 167 on November 16 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevade. The first episode of “UFC Primetime” debuted tonight, chronicling the backstory and training of both combatants.
Check out the full episode below from the UFC: