- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
UFC Primetime: Rousey vs Carmouche Episode II
As the fight nears and the hours go by, inching us closer and closer to a historical UFC event, Zuffa continues to do what it does best and hype the absolute hell out of their next big fight.
This weeks episode goes in depth regarding Ronda’s experience and accomplishments in the world of Judo, her Olympic success and the influence of her mother. Womens boxing phenom Lucija Rijker makes a guest appearance as she helps Ronda vastly improve her boxing skills and chimes in with nothing but good things to say regarding the champion.
The episode also explores Carmouche’s 5 years in the marine corps, how it’s shaped her life and the day to day difficulties she must face for being an openly gay woman and fighter.