- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC Primetime: Rousey vs Carmouche Episode II
As the fight nears and the hours go by, inching us closer and closer to a historical UFC event, Zuffa continues to do what it does best and hype the absolute hell out of their next big fight.
This weeks episode goes in depth regarding Ronda’s experience and accomplishments in the world of Judo, her Olympic success and the influence of her mother. Womens boxing phenom Lucija Rijker makes a guest appearance as she helps Ronda vastly improve her boxing skills and chimes in with nothing but good things to say regarding the champion.
The episode also explores Carmouche’s 5 years in the marine corps, how it’s shaped her life and the day to day difficulties she must face for being an openly gay woman and fighter.