- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC Primetime: Rousey vs Carmouche Episode II
As the fight nears and the hours go by, inching us closer and closer to a historical UFC event, Zuffa continues to do what it does best and hype the absolute hell out of their next big fight.
This weeks episode goes in depth regarding Ronda’s experience and accomplishments in the world of Judo, her Olympic success and the influence of her mother. Womens boxing phenom Lucija Rijker makes a guest appearance as she helps Ronda vastly improve her boxing skills and chimes in with nothing but good things to say regarding the champion.
The episode also explores Carmouche’s 5 years in the marine corps, how it’s shaped her life and the day to day difficulties she must face for being an openly gay woman and fighter.