- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
UFC On The Fly: Conor McGregor
Irish UFC featherweight Conor McGregor is headed straight for his first-ever Octagon headliner when he steps into the cage to face Diego Brandao in the main event of Saturday’s (July 19, 2014) UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
He’ll carry the weight of the entire Irish nation on his shoulders, but if his brash trash talk and confident fighting style are any indication, that’s exactly what ‘Notorious’ wants. He’s put the entire 145-pound division on notice, and his climb u the rankings start against Brandao.
In the very first episode of the UFC’s “On The Fly,” McGregor lets us into his training camp and hometown as he prepares for the biggest fight of his life with training partner and UFC welterweight Gunnar Nelson, who will be fighting Zak Cummings in the UFC Fight Night 46 co-main event.
Watch below as ‘Notorious’ gets ready to come back from ACL surgery to fulfill his massive potential in one of the most stacked divisions in MMA: