- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
UFC On The Fly: Conor McGregor
Irish UFC featherweight Conor McGregor is headed straight for his first-ever Octagon headliner when he steps into the cage to face Diego Brandao in the main event of Saturday’s (July 19, 2014) UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
He’ll carry the weight of the entire Irish nation on his shoulders, but if his brash trash talk and confident fighting style are any indication, that’s exactly what ‘Notorious’ wants. He’s put the entire 145-pound division on notice, and his climb u the rankings start against Brandao.
In the very first episode of the UFC’s “On The Fly,” McGregor lets us into his training camp and hometown as he prepares for the biggest fight of his life with training partner and UFC welterweight Gunnar Nelson, who will be fighting Zak Cummings in the UFC Fight Night 46 co-main event.
Watch below as ‘Notorious’ gets ready to come back from ACL surgery to fulfill his massive potential in one of the most stacked divisions in MMA: