- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
UFC On The Fly: Conor McGregor
Irish UFC featherweight Conor McGregor is headed straight for his first-ever Octagon headliner when he steps into the cage to face Diego Brandao in the main event of Saturday’s (July 19, 2014) UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
He’ll carry the weight of the entire Irish nation on his shoulders, but if his brash trash talk and confident fighting style are any indication, that’s exactly what ‘Notorious’ wants. He’s put the entire 145-pound division on notice, and his climb u the rankings start against Brandao.
In the very first episode of the UFC’s “On The Fly,” McGregor lets us into his training camp and hometown as he prepares for the biggest fight of his life with training partner and UFC welterweight Gunnar Nelson, who will be fighting Zak Cummings in the UFC Fight Night 46 co-main event.
Watch below as ‘Notorious’ gets ready to come back from ACL surgery to fulfill his massive potential in one of the most stacked divisions in MMA: