- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
UFC On The Fly: Conor McGregor
Irish UFC featherweight Conor McGregor is headed straight for his first-ever Octagon headliner when he steps into the cage to face Diego Brandao in the main event of Saturday’s (July 19, 2014) UFC Fight Night 46 from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
He’ll carry the weight of the entire Irish nation on his shoulders, but if his brash trash talk and confident fighting style are any indication, that’s exactly what ‘Notorious’ wants. He’s put the entire 145-pound division on notice, and his climb u the rankings start against Brandao.
In the very first episode of the UFC’s “On The Fly,” McGregor lets us into his training camp and hometown as he prepares for the biggest fight of his life with training partner and UFC welterweight Gunnar Nelson, who will be fighting Zak Cummings in the UFC Fight Night 46 co-main event.
Watch below as ‘Notorious’ gets ready to come back from ACL surgery to fulfill his massive potential in one of the most stacked divisions in MMA: