- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz To Win Decision
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
UFC on FX 8 Weigh-In Video And Results: Belfort And Rockhold Tensions Building Up
UFC on FX 8 is set to break the UFC‘s rare month long drought with a card headlined by Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold. The event, which will take place in the Arena Jaragua, Brazil, is only a day away. what does that mean? Thats right, it’s weigh-ins day. The fighters have hit the scales and here is how they fared:
Fuel TV Prelims
Fabio Maldonado (205lbs) vs. Roger Hollett (204lbs)
John Liniker (126lbs) vs. Azamat Gashimov (126lbs)
*Cholish has one hour to cut 0.2lbs.
So all fighters, bar John Cholish, made weight today. Things got pretty heated between Luke Rockhold and Vitor Belfort. After some shoving, the two Middleweight scrappers had to be separated. I am pumped for this event, all the fighters looked in great shape. Check out the full weigh-in video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!