- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
UFC on FX 8 Weigh-In Video And Results: Belfort And Rockhold Tensions Building Up
UFC on FX 8 is set to break the UFC‘s rare month long drought with a card headlined by Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold. The event, which will take place in the Arena Jaragua, Brazil, is only a day away. what does that mean? Thats right, it’s weigh-ins day. The fighters have hit the scales and here is how they fared:
Fuel TV Prelims
Fabio Maldonado (205lbs) vs. Roger Hollett (204lbs)
John Liniker (126lbs) vs. Azamat Gashimov (126lbs)
*Cholish has one hour to cut 0.2lbs.
So all fighters, bar John Cholish, made weight today. Things got pretty heated between Luke Rockhold and Vitor Belfort. After some shoving, the two Middleweight scrappers had to be separated. I am pumped for this event, all the fighters looked in great shape. Check out the full weigh-in video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!