- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
UFC on FX 8 Weigh-In Video And Results: Belfort And Rockhold Tensions Building Up
UFC on FX 8 is set to break the UFC‘s rare month long drought with a card headlined by Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold. The event, which will take place in the Arena Jaragua, Brazil, is only a day away. what does that mean? Thats right, it’s weigh-ins day. The fighters have hit the scales and here is how they fared:
Fuel TV Prelims
Fabio Maldonado (205lbs) vs. Roger Hollett (204lbs)
John Liniker (126lbs) vs. Azamat Gashimov (126lbs)
*Cholish has one hour to cut 0.2lbs.
So all fighters, bar John Cholish, made weight today. Things got pretty heated between Luke Rockhold and Vitor Belfort. After some shoving, the two Middleweight scrappers had to be separated. I am pumped for this event, all the fighters looked in great shape. Check out the full weigh-in video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!