- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
UFC on FX 8: Vitor Belfort Post-Fight Interview
In an interview courtesy of Fuel TV, surging UFC middleweight Vitor Belfort appears after his earth-shaking knockout of Luke Rockhold last night. Belfort continues to make a strong case for an eventual rematch with Anderson Silva (or possibly Chris Weidman depending on his matchup with Silva July 6th). ‘The Phenom’ has arguably never looked better.
He thanked his team for making him a well-rounded fighter, and noted that he did 15-round training sessions to prepare for Rockhold.