- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
UFC on FX 8: Belfort vs Rockhold Staff Predictions
Mike Drahota: It doesn’t seem like anyone is giving Luke Rockhold much of a chance in this, but I think the tough AKA product can surprise more than a few people this weekend. We all know Vitor Belfort’s insane speed, power, and jiujitsu skills. Unfortunately, the only thing people seem to talk about when ‘The Phenom’ is brought up is his TRT use. Now, Rockhold hasn’t been finished since a TKO in 2007, his only loss. While Belfort will be by far his toughest test to date, I think he can use his reach and technical kicking game enough to outlast the fast-starting Belfort. It’s tough to see this one going the distance, but I’m going to go with Luke Rockhold via unanimous decision.
Rory Kernaghan: This is an easy prediction for me, Belfort is going to knock Rockhold out. I’m taking nothing away from Rockhold as a fighter, the kid has a lot of talent but I think that Belfort will just be far too much for him. Belfort’s speed and power will be the main factor, but also making your UFC debut in Brazil, against a Brazilian fighter, with the amount of big names on his record will work against him. Belfort just has faced consistently better fighters over a much longer career to be taken surprise by a newcomer like Rockhold. Belfort by KO in round 1.
Bryan Fontez: Bryan Fontez: Vitor is a beast and I know a lot of people will be choosing him to win by early KO. There’s no doubt that will be the popular pick and I don’t disagree with it at all, in fact it’s very possible. But every time I see Luke Rockhold fight I begin to realize how durable, conditioned and tough as hell this guy really is. I think Rockhold is the kind of guy that can take whatever Belfort can dish out, and if Belfort can’t put his lights out quick, then this is going to be an ugly one-sided beating by the last remaining Strikeforce middleweight champion, especially when you consider the fact that this is a 5 rounder. Anything can happen, but I predict Rockhold will defeat Belfort via TKO in the 4th round