- UFC 179 Prelims Results: Neil Magny Makes It 5-0 In 2014
- UFC 179 Live Results From Rio de Janeiro
- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
UFC on Fuel TV interview: Mike Tyson believes Sonnen is a better talker than Ali
Mike Tyson was recently asked a handful of interesting questions by MMAFighting’s and the UFC’s Ariel Helwani.
Aside from being asked who he believes was the best talker in combat sports history, Tyson also weighed in on what Holyfield’s ear taste’s like, who he thinks would win a fight between Dana White and Vince McMahon and the most interesting question many of us would like to know, how would Mike Tyson fair against Royce Gracie in 1993.
Wish we got a more straight forward and honest answer on that one. Would love to know if Tyson believes he would have won or not. Check out the video below: