- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
UFC on Fuel TV interview: Mike Tyson believes Sonnen is a better talker than Ali
Mike Tyson was recently asked a handful of interesting questions by MMAFighting’s and the UFC’s Ariel Helwani.
Aside from being asked who he believes was the best talker in combat sports history, Tyson also weighed in on what Holyfield’s ear taste’s like, who he thinks would win a fight between Dana White and Vince McMahon and the most interesting question many of us would like to know, how would Mike Tyson fair against Royce Gracie in 1993.
Wish we got a more straight forward and honest answer on that one. Would love to know if Tyson believes he would have won or not. Check out the video below: