- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 1
- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
UFC on Fuel TV interview: Mike Tyson believes Sonnen is a better talker than Ali
Mike Tyson was recently asked a handful of interesting questions by MMAFighting’s and the UFC’s Ariel Helwani.
Aside from being asked who he believes was the best talker in combat sports history, Tyson also weighed in on what Holyfield’s ear taste’s like, who he thinks would win a fight between Dana White and Vince McMahon and the most interesting question many of us would like to know, how would Mike Tyson fair against Royce Gracie in 1993.
Wish we got a more straight forward and honest answer on that one. Would love to know if Tyson believes he would have won or not. Check out the video below: