- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC On Fuel TV 9 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
With UFC On Fuel TV 9 within one day of taking place, Gegard MoUSAsi and the other competitors are getting ready for their bouts in Sweden tomorrow.The fighters have hit the scale and things got pretty heated between Marcus Brimage and the highly touted Conor McGregor, so watch out for that featherweight battle! Reaza Madadi also seemed pretty tense after his opponent, Michael Johnson, came out clad in USA printed clothes. The two had to be separated. Here is how the fighters fared:
Gegard MoUSAsi (204) vs. Iliir Latifi (206)
Akira Corassani (145) vs. Robbie Peralta (146)
Michael Johnson (155) vs. Reza Madadi (155)
So all fighters make weight, and I am actually quite pumped for this one! Also noteworthy is what Rashad Evans was talking about during the fighter intro for Latifi, Rashad spoke about Latifi’s superb wrestling pedigree and the fact that Latifi had been brought in as a wrestling partner for Antonio Silva at The Blackzilian’s camp.
Check out the full weigh in video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!