- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
UFC On Fuel TV 9 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
With UFC On Fuel TV 9 within one day of taking place, Gegard MoUSAsi and the other competitors are getting ready for their bouts in Sweden tomorrow.The fighters have hit the scale and things got pretty heated between Marcus Brimage and the highly touted Conor McGregor, so watch out for that featherweight battle! Reaza Madadi also seemed pretty tense after his opponent, Michael Johnson, came out clad in USA printed clothes. The two had to be separated. Here is how the fighters fared:
Gegard MoUSAsi (204) vs. Iliir Latifi (206)
Akira Corassani (145) vs. Robbie Peralta (146)
Michael Johnson (155) vs. Reza Madadi (155)
So all fighters make weight, and I am actually quite pumped for this one! Also noteworthy is what Rashad Evans was talking about during the fighter intro for Latifi, Rashad spoke about Latifi’s superb wrestling pedigree and the fact that Latifi had been brought in as a wrestling partner for Antonio Silva at The Blackzilian’s camp.
Check out the full weigh in video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!