- UFC Bad Blood And UFC Countdown: Jones vs. Cormier To Air Tonight
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
UFC On Fuel TV 9 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
With UFC On Fuel TV 9 within one day of taking place, Gegard MoUSAsi and the other competitors are getting ready for their bouts in Sweden tomorrow.The fighters have hit the scale and things got pretty heated between Marcus Brimage and the highly touted Conor McGregor, so watch out for that featherweight battle! Reaza Madadi also seemed pretty tense after his opponent, Michael Johnson, came out clad in USA printed clothes. The two had to be separated. Here is how the fighters fared:
Gegard MoUSAsi (204) vs. Iliir Latifi (206)
Akira Corassani (145) vs. Robbie Peralta (146)
Michael Johnson (155) vs. Reza Madadi (155)
So all fighters make weight, and I am actually quite pumped for this one! Also noteworthy is what Rashad Evans was talking about during the fighter intro for Latifi, Rashad spoke about Latifi’s superb wrestling pedigree and the fact that Latifi had been brought in as a wrestling partner for Antonio Silva at The Blackzilian’s camp.
Check out the full weigh in video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!