- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
UFC on Fuel TV 9: Gustafsson vs. Mousasi Preview
This April 6th, the UFC makes a return to Stockholm, Sweden for UFC on Fuel TV 9. Featuring a main event bout between two top ten light heavyweights in Alexander Gustafsson and Gegard Mousasi, ‘The Mauler’ could stake his claim for the next title shot at 205. Some believe that Gustafsson is the man with the best chance to dethrone the buzzsaw that is Jon Jones. His overall game has definitely evolved into that of a world-class martial artist.
Mousasi, on the other hand, looks to rebound strongly in his UFC debut. He enjoyed a run as Strikeforce Light-Heavyweight Champion, King Mo wrested that title from him in early 2010. Mousasi then went on to obtain the Dream Light Heavyweight championship. Last seen destroying Mike Pyle at the final Strikeforce event ever, Mousasi sits with an impressive 33-3-2 record. He is looking to get on a fast track to a UFC title shot.
A convincing win over a former multi-promotional champ in Mousasi will most likely find him in the next bout with Jon Jones. However, Lyoto Machida is always lurking as the number one ranked light heavy. Should that call come, will Gustafsson be ready for that tough test? Check out the preview video from Fuel TV below: