- Alexander Gustafsson Feels The Excitement From Swedish Fans Heading Into UFC on FOX 14
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results
- Former Federal Agent Discusses Jon Jones Cocaine Interview
- Anthony Johnson: I’ve Always Had The Footwork
- Alexander Gustafsson Predicts A Submission Win Over ‘Rumble’
- Nick Diaz: The UFC Uses Me To Fight Most Important Guys
- UFC on FOX 14 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Poll: Who Do You Want To See Jon Jones Fight Next?
- UFC Debuts In Poland With Cro Cop vs Gonzaga 2
- UFC on FOX 14 Weigh-In Results: Gustafsson vs. Johnson Official
UFC on Fuel TV 7 Post-Fight Press Conference – 100k bonus for Tom Watson
UFC on Fuel TV 7 combatants gathered to share their thoughts about what took place inside the Octagon at Wembler Arena in London, England. The event was headlined by Renan Barao‘s defense of his Interim UFC Bantamweight title, via Submission in Round 4. Also on the card, James Te-Huna recorded another amazing comeback, this time against Ryan Jimmo. Unfortunately for Te-Huna, his impressive performance did not get him the prestigious Fight of the Night Award.
Fifty thousand US Dollars dollars went to Tom “Kong” Watson, who celebrated his first victory in the UFC. Similar to Te-Huna, Watson came from behind against Stanislav Nedkov to earn a TKO finish in Round 2. Kong got another 50k for KO of the Night Award, totalling 100,000 in bonus payouts. As expected, Renan Barao earned Submission of the Night for his victory over Michael McDonald, which was in fact the only Tapout finish on the card.
Potential Light Heavyweight slugfest between Cyrille Diabate and Jimi Manuwa ended via doctor stoppage, after the Frenchman injured his left leg, and was declared unable to continue.
UFC on Fuel TV 7 recorded a 10,349 attendance.