- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
UFC on Fuel TV 10 Hits Big Ratings For Final Event
UFC on Fuel TV 10 delivered some pretty high ratings, as well as a record breaking number of submission finishes. A reported 339,000 viewers tuned in to watch Fabricio Werdum Steamroll Big Nog in the main event.
In it’s final showing, UFC on Fuel delivered the second highest viewer rating in the stations history. This is certainly good news for the UFC, even without boasting a super stacked card for UFC on Fuel 10-the card still delivered.
Fox have already started with the re branding and delivery of live shows. UFC on Fox Sports 1: Boston is possibly the most exciting card ever, quite clearly a move to bring themselves up to standard in a crowded market.
With ESPN and so many other huge names to compete with, it must be a pretty hard market to corner. Will all this make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things? This could mark the beginning of the UFC’s dominance of the entire sports network industry.
Zuffa already have a hold of the MMA world, they are undoubtedly the biggest promotion going and have been for years. Could this be the transition point for MMA as a houshold sport? Not only would the UFC benifit from this, all other MMA promotions would have a new market, in which to sell their product.