- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
UFC On Fuel 9 Attendence, Gate And Bonuses
UFC On Fuel TV 9 was broadcast worldwide earlier today from Sweden featuring some exciting fights and nasty finishes. Irish Phenom Conor McGregor displayed some incredible stand up skills en route to his TKO victory over Marcus Brimage. The finish earned Mcgregor the 60k check for knockout of the night.
Submission of the night award went to Reza Madidi for his anaconda choke over Michael Johnson. Madida was flattened by a head kick early in the fight and showed great resilience to come back and win.
The event, which took place in Stockholm, drew 14,506 spectators worth $2.71 million on the gate, making UFC On Fuel 9 the second most profitable European UFC show of all time. Barring the main event, the card actually delivered pretty well.
It was great to see Conor McGregor‘s unique stand up abilities, well worth the amount of hype that he rolled in on. Also of note was Ross Pearson‘s nasty knockout finish of Ryan Couture. Pearson put Couture away with a big left hook in the newcomer’s debut.