- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
UFC on Fox Sports 1 Weigh-In Results And Replay
Once again we are just one day away from an awesome night of MMA, so it must be weigh-ins Friday at Lowkick.com. UFC Fight Night 26, headlined by Mauricio “Shogun” Rua vs. Chael Sonnen, could be the most stacked card of the year. The card looks awesome from the top down, with fighters with Uriah Hall, Urijah Faber, Yuri Alcantara, Conor McGregor, Alistair Overeem, Travis Browne, Mike Brown, Matt Brown, Mike Pyle and many more.
If any card is going to break the record for most knockouts in a UFC event, this is one of a short list. Stay tuned for the live weigh-ins, starting at 4PM EST. If you can’t make it then, check out the co-main event and main event highlights courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T.
UFC Fight Night 26: Shogun vs. Sonnen Weigh-In results:
Chael Sonnen (205) vs. Shogun Rua (205)
Travis Browne (236) vs. Alistair Overeem (255.5)
Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Urijah Faber (135.5)
Mike Pyle (170) vs. Matt Brown (171)
John Howard (185) vs. Uriah Hall (184)
Michael Johnson (156) vs. Joe Lauzon (155)
Michael McDonald (135.5) vs. Brad Pickett (135.5)
Max Holloway (145) vs. Conor McGregor (146)
Steven Siler (145.5) vs. Mike Brown (145.5)
Daniel Pineda (144.5) vs. Diego Brandao (146)
Cole Miller (146) vs. Manny Gamburyan (145.5)
Cody Donovan (204) vs. Ovince St. Preux (205.5)
Ramsey Nijem (155) vs. James Vick (155)