- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
- Anderson Silva & Shogun Rua Announced As TUF Brazil 4 Coaches
- Jimi Manuwa Injured, Ovince St. Preux To Fight Shogun
- Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Moved To UFC 184 Co-Main Event
- Donald Cerrone vs. Myles Jury Official For UFC Fight Night 59, Moved To UFC 182
UFC On Fox 9 Press Conference Video
Newly crowned UFC Lightweight champion Anthony Pettis will attempt to defend his title for the first time this October. He goes up against former Strikeforce LW champ Josh Thomson, to top a very stacked event. Urijah Faber goes up against michael MacDonald, Matt brown will go to war with Carlos Condit, Chad Mendes and Nik Lentz will battle it out; and that’s just the main card.
Look for appearances from Joe Lauzon, Mac Danzig, Edson Barboza, Kelvin Gastelum, John Moraga and a rematch of Abel Trujillo and Roger Bowling. All in all, UFC on Fox 9 is looking like another great MMA event in an already packed out 2013.
Check out the live press conference stream for UFC on Fox 9, from Sacramento CA, right here at Lowkick.com 4PM ET. Stream courtesy of UFC.com.